$110 or $300 for a package of 3.
This is a blend of multivitamin complex + Zinc + Vitamin C. It is used to boost immunity, improve energy, assist with liver detoxification & fight infections such as the common cold or bacterial infections. This IV is helpful during infectious illness especially viral illness like the common cold, influenza or mononucleosis. It is also a good IV to use before and after surgical & dental procedures.
Get Up & Go IV
$100 or $550 for a package of 6.
Get Up & Go IV is a blend of B vitamins & amino acids that is designed to help with improving metabolism by speeding up fat loss and supporting muscle gain. Get Up & Go can also help speed up recovery after intense physical exertion such as marathon running and triathlon competition. Other common uses are for rebuilding strength after prolonged illness and reducing muscle pain in fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.
Injections of either methyl-cobalamin or hydroxy-cobalamin are available in 1000 mcg (1 mg) doses. Higher or lower doses available upon request and based on your needs. Mankato Integrative Medicine uses single-dose vials so that products are free of preservative.
Methy & Hydroxy B12 injections can help with:
* Correcting vitamin B12 deficiency
* Treating certain types of anemia
* Energy production
* MethylB12 is used as a co-factor in synthesis of neurotransmitters
* MethylB12 is used as a co-factor in detoxification
$50 - 100/month depending on dose
Male testosterone levels have been declining over the past several decades. This is likely due to endocrine-disrupting chemicals in our environment and diets high in refined sugar. Other causes can be due to aging, gonadal injury or other endocrine pathology.
Insurance rarely covers testosterone replacement unless levels are dangerously low (< 300 ng/mL). Many men live with levels below what is considered normal for their physiologic age causing muscle loss, increased belly fat, erectile dysfunction, low mood and low energy. A small dose of testosterone can greatly improve well-being and vitality.
* Thorough laboratory testing is required for all testosterone prescribing at the time of initial work-up and at every 3 months. Failure to follow protocols will result in discontinuation of services. If laboratory values do not confirm need for testosterone replacement therapy, it will not be initiated. This service is NOT used for increasing testosterone when levels are normal such as for body building.